“I have always felt very aware of my s*xual energy and had an interest in how to make s*x even better. “I first started practicing what I now call Vaginal Kung Fu–the mastery of all things v**ina—20 years ago. “It is based on ancient Taoist practices women used 5000 years ago to strengthen the pelvic floor and increase s*xual pleasure.” The expert has reached millions of people through her Instagram where she shares snaps of herself weightlifting a multitude of objects.
Thousands of women have signed up to her online courses – where she provides information and instruction on Vaginal Kung Fu and vaginal weightlifting. Kim believes there are multiple health and emotional benefits from the unconventional practice. Kim said: “Having a strong pelvic floor and vaginal muscles helps with everything from increasing libido, orgasmic potential and lubrication, eliminating incontinence, and preventing pelvic organ prolapse—especially after childbirth. “The practice creates an overall lift in the body—even a face lift. I have had clients stop using Botox because they took up vaginal weightlifting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment